Friday, May 12, 2006

Are Bernice and Emme wearing the same dress?

Sad to say, me and my fashion critique is very poor. I just look at the pics and say "Yeah...sure...looks good/bad, etc." Anyway, I was reading the news and saw this pic of Emme Wong (黃伊汶). She was at a magazine event just the other night, wearing this strapless evening gown. But is it just me or does the dress seems familar to you, too? Does it look anything like the one Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) had on a couple weeks back? hmm.... =/ Bernice was at the Bvlgari Jewelry Show; helping to showcase Bvlgari's new line of jewelries, Parentesi, with Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) back in April. So what do you think? Same dress or not? Very hard for me to decide. Probably wouldn't have recognize the dress at all, if I hadn't translated the Bvlgari article and saw it so often! hehe...=D





Here's a better pic of Bernice's dress if you need it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home