Monday, July 24, 2006

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Roger Kwok!



I was going to post up an Under the Umbrella of Love feature today, but there's been a slight change of plans. No sweet UTUOL moments of mine would out-shine this pair of newlyweds today! First off, congrats to Roger and Cindy on their surprising marriage to one another this past weekend. Did anyone expected them to tie the knot this fast? I didn't! Almost fell out of my seat when saw the news! No...I didn't actually fall out of my chair; just saying that I was surprised. ;-) Disneyworld HK for wedding to take place? That's so sweet! And probably so much fun! Roger looks so much like Prince Charming (白馬王子) in his white suit and Cindy, a princess (公主) look-alike in her wedding gown. Definitely a fairytale wedding to remember. Again, congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Roger Kwok. May they have a happy life together for now and for always. =)


*UTUOL feature? ehh...I'll postpone it for tomorrow's postings. =D *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home