Thursday, June 29, 2006

Under the Umbrella of Love #3

hehe…seems like lots of people are enjoying my UTUOL feature! Excellent! Me, too! =) I want to take this time to thank you guys for spending time reading and commenting. Love the feedbacks! Plus, it appears that my last 2 installments have jolted our memories a bit, as more “umbrella” scenes are brought up. lol...some I didn’t know or some I just plain forgot! Thanks guys! This feature might extend longer than I expected. A good thing? A bad? We’ll just have to wait and see. ;-)

On my last post, I brought back one of TVB’s most memorable couples of all time: Bobby Au Yeung and Esther Kwan. How about bringing in another memorable couple in the 1990s...drum roll please…j/k!!


Paul (程至美) and Jackie (唐姿禮)

Series: Healing Hands (妙手仁心)
Cast: Lawrence Ng (吳啟華) & Ada Choi (蔡少芬)
Year: 1997-98

A little surprised that it's not an umbrella scene, huh? lol...it's okay. Scroll down and you'll see the screen capture. (hehe...I like this picture better) Although Paul and Jackie are under separate umbrellas, but hey! It's raining. There's not just 1 umbrella, but 2. And of course, another sweet moment. An endearing couple. =)

I dare say Ada and Lawrence's chemistry are undeniably unforgetable in many aspects. (Again, based on my opinions.) Their actings are great. The series they were in was good. (<3 Healing Hands! ; Fate Twisters was okay, too ) They won the "My Favorite Partnership" Award for both HH 1 & 2. What more can we say?!! Other couples haven't achieve what they did! Ada has always been one of my favorite artists, since for every role she portrayed, she does it so well! Lawrence for me...other than seeing him paired with Ada, I'm not too fond of him. He's good...but some things just...ehh..about him. (coughs...HH3!) =/ But nonetheless, they made it! Paul and Jackie: my #3 UTUOL couple.

    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home