Thursday, June 22, 2006

Look-Alike: DOP and TCB feature

Dance of Passion feature:

Tai Gik. A highly anticipated series for many fans out there; including myself. =) Not very surprising though, as it contains some of today's hottest TVB (or non) stars in its production: Raymond Lam, Myolie Wu, Melissa Ng, Vincent Zhao, and Moses Chan? Yup. Moses Chan! Don't believe me? Take a look!


lol...pretty close, huh? Actually, I don't know who that guy is with Myolie. He just looks way too similar to Moses; especially since I just finished watching Dance of Passion. (shrugs) Anyone else think so? =D


The Charm Beneath feature:

Cecilia Cheung and Yoyo Mung. Never would it cross my mind that they would look pretty similar to one another. Is it because of the time period of their productions? (Yoyo for "The Charm Beneath" 胭脂水粉; Cecilia for her current project: "Chow Suen" 周璇) Is it the hair? Or do they really do look-alike and I'm not hallucinating? hmm.... ;-)


2 Comments:

Blogger Sidney said...

It's probably is! lol...I still don't know. I'll just go with what the majority says! ;-)

8:01 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Cecilia looks more like Gigi in The Charm Beneath. Before I saw the serie Chow Suen, I search on Chow Suen in youtube and I found a video of Cecilia in Chow Suen and before I click on that video I though she was Gigi. I'm watching Chow Suen right now and she really remind me of Gigi in The Charm Beneath. Don't you think so? :) I don't think Cecilia and Yoyo look so much alike, but I can agree with you that they really look alike in these twe photo ^^

6:20 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home