Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Men Going Deep-V

I said it many times before and I'll say it again. My fashion critique is terrible! But I can't help but notice the fashions going on with some of TVB stars. (sigh) I guess my infatuation for TVB is still going strong. A good thing I suppose. ;-)

Fashion trends. For the ladies, deep V necklines are always around, always hot, and always in style. For the men, I guess we can say their trend is ever-changing. And their newest (or still current) fashion style, like the ladies: Deep-V. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of deep "V" style, but I don't mind this trend on guys (certain guys I might add). Some of them looks great but for others...it causes the complete opposite reaction from me. Of course, this is just based on my opinions.

The Acceptable V:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ron Ng: Although, I'm not a fan of his, Ron does look okay wearing these type of shirts. Why? lol...probably because he wears it so often and I got used to it. =P


Kevin Cheng: Browsing around online, searching for pics to support my post, saw the pic and thought "Kevin looks nice!" Surprising for me, most definitely, but I do find him really cute in this pic! Is it the shirt? The hair? Or just plain Kevin I like? huh...have to think about it. ;-)


Frankie Lam: Again, Frankie is one those guys that we see sporting v-neck shirts often. Looks good in them? umm...No comment from me. =)


The Unacceptable V:

     

Raymond Lam: First off, I think Raymond looks way too skinny these days. Gain some weight please! And as for the deep-v shirts, I don't like it on him. He looks...hmm...how to word this...not okay? Is it the hair? The skinny body? Or the shirts in general I don't like? Yeah...I think it's all 3. (sorry to the Raymond fans reading this!) =/


Bobby Au Yeung: (shakes head) I seriously, seriously don't know what to say about this one. lol...What is Bobby wearing?!! This screen capture was from Forensic Heroes, and when I first saw it, I was shocked. Second time, I can't help but laugh a little. Pretty funny, since the shirt was tight and fits over Bobby's belly like a second skin! hehe...why I notice these things, I don't know. But it can be pretty scary and....awkward when you think about it. =D


Image Credit:
Ent-Magazine, Asianfanatics, Orisun, and kevincheng.com.hk