Thursday, November 30, 2006

"Oh, when the weather outside is frightful..."

lol...the weather outside my house right now is very frightful indeed. Since yesterday morning, a cold front swept through my home state; bringing in heavy rain, snow, sleet, high gust of wind, and of course, the freezing dropping temperature that came with it. Brrr...it's freezing here! Current temperature: 19°F (but actually feels like 4°). How wonderful is that?!

But on a bright side, all my classes were cancel today, along with many public schools, so had an extra day off for everyone. Yay! Curling up on the couch with a blanket over my lap and a nice pot of hot tea at arms reach, I was set for the day. =)


I got the chance to finish watching "Land of the Wealth" 《匯通天下》 today! Woohoo! Took me way longer than I originally expected, but at least I finished watching it. The whole storyline was stretched out a tad longer then absolutely necessary. It's a 32 episodes series, but I would say 20 episodes is more than sufficient. Can't really blame others for finding this series boring; causing the ratings to be only mediocre when aired. I can't help from releasing a couple yawns when watching it myself!

Overall the actings were great; Steven Ma and John Chiang were awesome (Steven's character was very close to his character in "Where the Legend Begins"). Tavia's screen time was very short and not much difficulty there. Sonija Kwok's acting had improved immensely from the last time I saw, but I'm still...very hesitant about her acting abilities. Not a true fan of her's just yet. I blame it on the storyline for stretching it way too long, causing the series to be only ehh... (sigh) TVB these days... (shakes head).


Is this series worth watching? Umm...yeah...in a way it is. You'll learn a lot about the functions of currency back in the old time. But here's a warning: the chinese used in this series is very deep. I didn't understand parts of the series, with the strong "4-word" phrases. Other then that and with a semi-longer plot then necessary, it's really not a bad series. The sceneries were beautiful, so that might be something to look forward to. =P


Now that I'm finish with LOW, what series should I watch next? Any suggestions? Finals are coming up for me, so I won't be able to start anything new 'til around Christmas time. Hopefully I'll find something that captures my interest soon! But until then, I'm going to go heat up my tea now. It's cooling off. =)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute lesbian babes fucking with dildo lesbian anime comics lesbian belly lick 2 students punished lesbian teacher video free dirty lesbian licking sample videos cheerleader seduced by a lesbian denver gay lesbian pride month

8:38 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy generic xanax xanax generic g3722 - xanax g3721

2:40 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

diazepam for dogs diazepam dose iv - buy diazepam cheap usa

8:13 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

diazepam cheap cheap diazepam online - diazepam valium classification

9:45 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ativan online better high ativan xanax - ativan zopiclone withdrawal

8:48 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

order xanax buy xanax online paypal money order - drug test valium xanax

2:35 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

order ativan online effects ativan addiction - ativan 3mg

2:40 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

generic zolpidem zolpidem vs xanax - ambien side effects back pain

3:51 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam 10mg for sale usa - diazepam buy canada

9:16 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

order ativan ativan withdrawal 5 days - romazicon ativan overdose

1:50 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien discount programs - how fast does ambien cr work

3:16 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium 10mg high - valium lyrics

12:47 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien vs ambien cr half life - ambien generic cost

6:26 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium pills - how to order valium online no prescription

11:54 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home