Saturday, October 07, 2006

Shirley Yeung ever cautious at promotional events


Yesterday, Shirley Yeung continued to film for her newest series, “Prediction Fate”《天機算》 and was asked if she did anything special to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival. “Mid-Autumn Festival I had to work so didn’t get to spend time with my boyfriend or celebrate with my family. We’ll just go out for dinner to make up for it later.” When asked about the news of Ella Koon’s allegedly forced kiss by a stranger, Shirley stated that when she first heard about it, it was quite scary. “No matter how much you like your idol, you can’t just force a kiss on them! Next time I go out for a promotional event, I’ll be cautious to look around my surroundings first. See anything that looks suspicious, just leave.”

Source: The Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home