Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Look-Alike: Raymond Lam?


It's been awhile since I've last spotted anyone that shares a resemblance with another. Call my eye-sight bad or that I'm just not paying that close of an attention, but is that who I think it is? No, I'm not talking Joey Yung, nor am I talking about Kenny Kwan. Take a look at the guy behind them, wearing the glasses. Is that a Raymond Lam look-alike or is that just me?

huh...funny now that I stare at it a bit longer, that guy looks like Evergreen Mak in some ways, too! lol...gosh, my wild imaginations are going bizarre in my head. What do you guys think? Raymond Lam look-alike? Evergreen Mak look-alike? Or does Sidney just needs to go get her eyes checked...again! hehe... =P

4 Comments:

Blogger -sammy chan- said...

i seriously agree with u!he sure does look like Raymond..haha..i thought it was raymond too at first...haha..i was thinking why in the world is Raymond standing behind holding up somefin..LOL >.<

12:02 PM 
Blogger Sidney said...

Hi Samantha! I know what you mean! I was wondering why Ray was there on the set of The Academy II?!! lol...man was I wrong! =P

10:36 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

4:43 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooow. that does look like raymond o.o

9:56 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home