Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Under the Umbrella of Love #11

*Special credits to Jayne for reminding me about WOIL's umbrella scene. Thanks Jayne! Hope that everything is going well for you and your family! =) *


Ling Mau Chun (甯茂春) & Tin Lik (田力)

Series: War of In-Laws (我的野蠻奶奶)
Cast: Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) & Myolie Wu (胡杏兒)
Year: 2005


War of In-Laws. 我的野蠻奶奶 This series was the reason why and how the whole Boscolie era started. lol…after watching back some of the episodes and taking pictures for the screen caps, I guess I get the drift now on why they’re such a big hit with fans on either side! Bosco and Myolie are quite cute together…onscreen.

When I first started my UTUOL feature, WOIL was never on my list to begin with, as I didn’t pay much attention to it when I last saw it. Second time around really does a make a difference. Basically like my UTUOL #11 screen cap here, where Sup Yut (Myolie) was begging forgiveness from her mother-in-law (Liza), in giving her another chance, by kneeling in the rain. Mau Chun (Bosco) the caring husband he is; came out to see how his wife was doing, and there you have it. An umbrella scene and the most talked about rumor couple currently, Bosco and Myolie; making it my #11th UTUOL couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home