Thursday, February 01, 2007

Where is MetalAZNWarrior?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yup, that's the question that lies within everyone's head right now. Or for most people... MetalAZNWarrior aka Metal has been missing for over a week now, and no one seems to know exactly where he is?! A little unbelievable and sad, but it's true. Metal has been abducted from us! I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. hmm... (scratches chin) J/K!!! I'm not THAT mean to him! lol... Metal, if you're reading this, why aren't you revealing yourself to us? We miss you! Yeah...it's "we," meaning I miss you, too. Remember, you have an obligation to entertain us with your satirical pieces! Contract signed and everything. If you need to refresh your memory, watch VOH episode 399 (hint..hint..hint...). Hope to hear from you soon...using your real username! ;-)

Speaking of Metal, I have to take the time to thank him for providing many numerous episodes of "Virtues of Harmony II" episodes for me to watch. Well, not just me, for any VOH fan out there that hasn't had the opportunity to finish the series in his VOH Forum. =) I'd finished "Dicey Business" for quite some time now, and was just about to start "The Brink of Law," but instead, I'm watching VOH II once again. "Virtues..." can be a very addictive series to watch, with it's episode lasting approximately 20+ min/episode. Which leaves me wanting more! (1 of the reasons I petition Metal to come back!). hehe... =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Linda Chung hasn't been on my good side lately, especially for the past couple of series I saw her in. Nothing so special. But something about her "Hung Bak Lam" character in VOH II is so intriguing. I'm assuming it's because of her chemistry with Steven Ma, that's making it so captivating to watch. hmm... Really can't blame Metal for loving them so much! I'm liking this pair, too. Aren't they cute? (pic above) Oh dear god, I am turning into to MetalAZNWarrior here; talking so much about VOH! Yikes! =/ Hope my little post today will encourage TVB Musing's webmaster to show up online once again. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home