Monday, July 30, 2007

Current Disappointment & Obsession

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Disappointment:
Man...can't believe it took me so long to finish watching "The Family Link," a short 21 episode series. Originally, I assumed it's going to be like like "La Femme Desperado", since it contains majority of the cast like: Sheren Tang, Michael Tse, Kenneth Ma, etc. Warning: Don't be fooled! I liked LFD, it was interesting and got better as the series progresses. I don't like TFL, it was interesting at the BEGINNING, but got draggy as the series progresses (my personal opinion of course). I was ready for it to end by episode 15, a definite first for any TVB series. Oh..wait...nvm, I forgot about "Men in Pain;" lasted only 5 episodes on that one! lol....


Anyways, it was the first time for me to watch a Cecilia Yip's series, and I think it may as well be my last. Argh...something about her (or her character) I just don't like, but can't exactly pinpoint it out. For those who have seen it, maybe you'll agree with me? Another person that really stood out to me was Michael Tse. Michael dollying around in female apparel throughout the last half of the series was really...interesting storyline by TVB? Too be honest, I had my eyebrows raised throughout those parts. hmm... =/

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Obsession:
Just started on this series, and I am hooked on it already! The 1st episode captivates the audience (it did to me) with Louisa So's character being convicted and enters the life behind bars. The set for the prison was wonderfully constructed. It was dark, muggy, dirty, with just a hint of light penetrating from the crack ceilings from above. I like it! lol...very realistic. Especially have to give props to the casting of the other female convicts Louisa gets lock up with. They are so cool! Like Celine Ma. (Yeah...you guys might think I'm psycho by now. lol... )

Originally, I had no plans or interest in watching this series. I didn't find it appealing enough, plus I don't know who Krystal Tin was. So why bother?! But just take a look at its poster! Looks like a cover of a mystery/suspense novel with 2 elegantly dress ladies sitting on a settee in the front, but in the back there's a mirror reflecting their true inner beings (Louisa is stabbing Krystal in the back, both wearing prisoner's outfits). A shocked Leila hides behind the curtain, helpless to her sister's aide; while a frowning Sunny looks on but doesn't put the effort to rescue. Hints the plot of the series. lol...sorry, I'm thinking way way too deep. My imagination is just spinning like crazy. I guess my point about this series is clear for now. May do more posts later as I continue watching! =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ӏ got this ωebsite from my friеnd whο shaгed ωith me about this
web sitе and now this time I am viѕiting thiѕ
web ρage and rеadіng ѵеry informаtіvе articlеѕ herе.


Visіt mу homepage; http://flogitville.com/
my site > www.prweb.com

10:08 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now ӏ am going away to do my breakfast, later thаn having my brеakfast
cοming agаin tο гead fuгther
news.

My blog post just click the following article

8:05 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Нi there, just wаnted to mentіon, I loved
this post. It waѕ ρractical. Kеep on postіng!



Feel fгee to surf to my blog poѕt ... V2 Cigs Reviews

7:15 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home