Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Hype of TVB’s Dance of Passion Countdown: 11 days left!

Today's special feature is about Chan Hung Lit. I don't know much about him, so I have no clue what I'm going to say. (shrugs) I'll just try my best on him. hehe...Hope you like it!


Chan Hung Lit (陳鴻烈)

Has anyone ever heard of Chan Hung Lit before he came to TVB? I haven't! The first time I'd ever seen him was when he starred in TVB's Point of No Return (西關大少). And I thought..."Cool accent!" Seriously! That was my first impression of him! Then I find him to be relatively a good actor after seeing him in a couple more of TVB's series: Twin of Brothers (大唐雙龍傳), The Charm Beneath (胭脂水粉), Healing Hand III (妙手仁心Ⅲ) and of course, War & Beauty (金枝慾孽). For a new person in TVB (to me he was new; didn't know he's been in the business for quite some time), he was great! Some will think that his character is somewhat boring and not as exciting as others. But if you listen to him talk (his script), most of what he says has a special meaning to it. Well...to me it does. =)

Fun fact to know about him? Umm....well, he's from Taiwan, so that explains why he has the heavy accent. I like it! Sounds so cool! Love how he pronounced Jessica Hsuan's name as "Suen Suen" instead of "Suen Huen" at TVB's 37th Anniversary. hehe...just a little FYI if you didn't hear about it or watched it. =D

What should we expect from Chan Hung Lit in Dance of Passion? Let see...my guess will be that there's a head household in the series, and he's the head. Such as the dad of someone. Bowie? Ehh...should be someone else besides him. Makes it more fresh. Don't you think? Well what's really bothering me right now is all that facial hair he has on! My gosh! He looks like Hagrid from Harry Potter! But skinnier! hehe...Just my opinion! =) Anyway, I won't be getting too excited about his role. I know he can act. I know he's good. I know he will do well in DOP. I'm not worry about him at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home