Friday, March 31, 2006

Changes of Kevin Cheng in just 3 days!

Kevin Cheng these days, is surrounded by controversies with his legal battle with former music manager, Dai Si Chung. Poor Kevin! The battle must have gotten to him real badly. Just look at the way he changed!

Day 1 (March 28, 2006)

Kevin sighs with grief, on his legal battles. Look how worried he is! Looks like he lost a lot of weight, too! So unlike the optimistic person I saw in Under the Canopy of Love!
Day 2 (March 29, 2006)

Appeared at modeling contest and served as a judge with fellow colleague, Niki Chow. He does look to very happy and not disturbed by the whole contract issue. Have to give Kevin credit! Great job at hiding his inner feelings!

Day 3 (March 30, 2006)

Dai Si Chung dropped all charges against Kevin. Instead of feeling happy or relieved that all is now behind him, Kevin seems....old?! Very different from his other pictures published online during the battle. Why look so down?! Of course, I don't know when the pictures were taken, or if it's truly is him or not. I'm just going with when the pictures where posted online, so it may be in the wrong order. I don't know, but I do know that this whole issue has taken a major blow on Kevin's image.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our world, and I am fairly certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i[/url] DS SKu2)

12:17 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home