Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Special Thank You

Today is my 4th day that my blog has been open up to the public. I'm really surprise it even lasted this long! lol...Like I said in my first entry, I have no clue in anything I was doing to it! I didn't know how to post, my images aren't that great, my translations are horrible! etc. etc. But I have a very good friend of mine that helps me out a whole lot, since I started and is always there whenever I needed her. I call her the "Bill Gates" online, since she knows so much; whether in graphics or layouts, templates, and all those other online used terms. For that, I like to dedicate this post to her, in telling her how much I appreciates and be forever grateful of her helping me. My good friend and yours, Toomanysidesofme!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home