Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Starting a Blog: A good thing or a bad thing?

I don't know if starting a blog will be a good thing or a bad thing for me to do. I have no clue whatsoever in any blogging experience, I'm not creative, and I don't have much to say, most of the time. I guess that explains the "bad" part of why I don't have a blog. lol... As for the good reasons, I only have one, and that is I'm a diehard TVB fan. I'm not big as TVBsquare or as creative as TVBGeneration and Toomanysidesofme's blog, but I just like to express what I think, without having to care what others will think of me. So enjoy my first and only blog, and I'll see what I can do for you guys! Thanks for visiting!

4 Comments:

Blogger toomanysidesofme said...

Ha this is the end of my blog =\
I need another job...

9:31 PM 
Blogger tvfansquare said...

lol.... sid connects lots of us together, you are the bridge to sidsation.. haha. awesome name, where you get the idea from... don't you think you should use sidsquare? lol...

9:56 PM 
Blogger masterliem said...

i'm the third person who give u comments, nice blog !!!
now i will easier to search TVB news, don't forget to update lol, hhehehe...

sidsquare sounds good, you will allowed to calling TVBsquare " Grandfather", hahaha.....
just kidding, TVB Sidsation....hmmm...i think it's very good too.

look !!! as a newcomers, you directly taking fright other TVB blogger, hehehe.... now She search for another job.

Jia Yo !!!

9:22 AM 
Blogger Sidney said...

lol...you guys are great. But of course, this is just the beginning for me. We'll just have to wait how great I can truly be!!!

10:53 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home