Wednesday, March 29, 2006

LJ Fever Again: Seeing Double

I was talking to a good friend of mine yesterday, and she's running a high fever, a LJ high fever. For those who does not know what LJ stands for (but I'm pretty sure most do), it stands for Louis and Jessica. One of the greatest on-screen couples ever! Too bad Louis has not starred in any TVB series since A Step Into the Past. =( Anyway, she got me thinking of LJ once again and the good old times. I was just surfing the net when I found this pic:


I was shocked and surprised! I thought they were Louis and Jessica! (sigh) But I was wrong. No such luck for me. They are actually 2R and Race filming for a movie or a MV or something. I kinda lost interest, and didn't continue reading on. Why did I think they are Jessica and Louis? I have no idea! I just remember seeing a pic, very much like that one; Jessica, with her long, straight black hair, and Louis, with his shaggy-type hairdo, but it was for a preview for an upcoming series. I would post up the pic, but I'm having a hard time finding it. Oh well, until I do, here's a real pic of Jessica and Louis together!

2 Comments:

Blogger tvfansquare said...

wooo, first time see a LJ look-alike, this is so cool

9:57 PM 
Blogger Sidney said...

I know! The didn't look like Louis that much, but the girl most certainly did! I guess I just miss LJ too much! =)

2:19 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home