Friday, November 02, 2007

Rundown of tomorrow's "Jade Singers Celebrate TVB Anniversary" (翡翠歌星賀台慶)

It's finally here! Tomorrow night will be TVB's annual "Jade Singers Celebrate TVB Anniversary" (翡翠歌星賀台慶); airing @ 8:30 pm. This year will be a little different since both Hacken Lee and Andy Lau will not be making an appearance; favors the female side. But by adding Eric Tsang as the captain for the guys, it just might fill in the missing gap. =) Earlier, Niki Chow injured her knee-cap area while rehearsing for "Jade Singer..", and during her phone-interview for Eileen Cha's "Va Va Voom" (巴巴閉邊個夠我查篤撐) yesterday, she confirmed that she will be staying at home and resting that night. Hope Niki gets better soon! Btw, is Raymond Lam really going to be on the show tomorrow? Huh...his name is among the list as a performer, along with Deep Ng, Don Li, etc. (scratches head) Oh well, not going to complain. Remember to tune in!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Source: TVB.com

Event: "Jade Singers Celebrate TVB Anniversary" (翡翠歌星賀台慶)
Date: November 3, 2007
Time: 8:30 pm

Captain: Eric Tsang, Dodo Cheng
Chief Commanders: Alan Tam, Teresa Carpio
Commanders: Leo Ku & Andy Hui; Joey Yung & Miriam Yeung

跟你"和"阿LAM - George Lam, Justin Lo, Deep Ng, Seasons Lee, etc.

我愛一支POLE- Jade Kwan, Bianca Wu, Elanne Kwong

熱情的三個 - Susanna Kwan, Stephanie Cheng, Janice Vidal

非一般赤祼 - Eric Suen, EO2, William Chan (Sun Boy'Z)

招牌的主題曲 - Leo Ku, Miriam Yeung, Deep Ng, Janice Vidal, Stephy Tang, Justin Lo, Vincy Chan, Wilfred Lau, Jason Chan, Don Li, Charmaine Fong, Vangie Tang, Wada Hiromi, CK, Ama Huen, Charles Ying, Kenny Kwan, OSCAR, Ivan Wang, etc.

這個台風不太難 - Deep Ng, EO2, Don Li, Ryan Lam, Vincent Wong, Raymond Lam, Stephanie Cheng, Sherman Chung, Vangie Tang, HOTCHA

難為雌雄定分界- Patrick Tang, Hins Cheung

為你POPPING - Leo Ku, SunBoy'Z, Louis Cheung, Minan Ruan

迷人兵LADY - Joey Yung, Ella Koon, Cathy Leung, Sherman Chung, Vangie Tang, Charmaine Fong, FREEZE, Wada Hiromi, Casey Tse, Yan Ng

大木琴演奏BAND - TWINS, Stephy Tang, Percy Fan, Ama Huen, Jasmine@J.O.Y,Jay@J.O.Y

巨頭大合唱 - Eric Tsang, Nat Chan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are approximately 220 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

7:03 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 310 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

7:56 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 330 bucks on every page. But completely I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

10:17 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that particular model. The prices seeking the boots are about 310 bucks on every page. But finally I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

3:17 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home