Friday, April 07, 2006

Comparison of the Actresses

I'm very very busy on the Friday and the weekends, so can't do much translations today. Instead, I'm going to do a little bit of comparisons between our favorite or non-favorite TVB actresses! Yay?!! lol...don't get to excited since I'm just going to provide clips for it and nothing else. hehe...=D I'm not very good with in-depth analyzing things so, why even bother! I'll just bored you to tears! Enjoy!

Clip #1:
Info: from TVB's 29th Anniversary; considered to TVB's hottest new group of young actresses
Actress (left to right): Astrid Chan, Cutie Mui, Josie Ho, Nnadia Chan, Maggie Cheung, Marianne Chan, and Jessica Hsuan

Click Here

Clip #2
Info: from this year's TVB's 37th Anniversary; considered to TVB's hottest new group of young actresses
Actress (from left to right): Linda Chung, Myolie Wu, Shirley Yeung, Tavia Yeung, Bernice Liu, and Kate Tsui

Click Here
Credit for the clip: www.myoliewu.org

*BONUS CLIP*
I just thought this year's TVB anniversary act/show was horrible! Not even funny! Had to pull out one of my favorites for all to share!
Info: from TVB's 26th Anniversary
Artist: Eric Tsang, Nat Chan, Dodo Cheung, Carina Lau, Veronica Yip, Sandra Ng, etc.

Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home