Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Hype of TVB’s Dance of Passion Countdown: 8 days left!

Very very interesting indeed. Dance of Passion, is what I mean. After finally finding some spare time to read Sehseh's Blog, all I can say is that I absolutely can't wait for DOP to air!! Gosh...a little over a week left! =/ Funny thing I've noticed, after I was finished reading (in my opinion only!), is that there could be more than the war/rivalry going on between the characters/storyline, the Yim family vs. the Sung Family, but with the cast as well! For example, according to how the storyline goes, the Yim family consists of only Bowie Lam and Gigi Lai. For the Sung Family, there's Moses Chan, Ada Choi, Charmaine Sheh, Maggie Siu, and Kenny Wong. hmm...don't you think that's kinda ironic! Just think about it! Bowie and Gigi both respectively won the Best Male/Female award for WAB. Now, it's them versus the rest of the cast of Dance of Passion. hehe...can they defend themselves?! Fight...fight...fight!! lol...j/k! Like I always say, we'll just have to wait and see! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home